Deep Sea Mining Summit - Call for Abstracts
The International Forum for Deep Sea Mining Professionals
The Deep Sea Mining Summit 2020 will bring together a large array of solution providers, upcoming deep sea miners, members from the scientific community, and those within allied industries wanting to learn more about the opportunities within this emerging marketplace.
This industry event will be one of the largest exhibitions of its kind. A large array of leading solution providers from across the marine mining and allied industries will gather to exhibit their products / services to help overcome the current industry’s needs.
The Deep Sea Mining Summit 2020 is seeking presentations that are broadly focused on the following key topics:
- The economic landscape and growth for deep sea mining
- Achieving sustainable seabed mining projects in harmony with nature
- The status of prospecting and exploration, the latest methods and results
- Regional opportunities to harvest Seafloor Massive Sulphides and Manganese Nodules
- Working with nations through a regulatory framework, the opportunities and risks
- Technological developments associated with commercialising Deep sea mining
Confirmed industry representatives and featured speakers:
- Tasnim Patel, Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
- Berit Lehrmann, National Oceanography Centre
- Rob Langman, MarineSpace Ltd.
- Andreas Kaede, Kanzlei Kaede
- Govinder Singh Chopra, SeaTech Solutions International (S) Pte Ltd
- Laurenz Thomsen, Jacobs University Bremen GmbH
- Volker Stoetzel, MHWirth GmbH
- Chunhui Tao, Second Institute of Oceanography, MNR
- Eleanor Martin, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Ian Coles, Mayer Brown International LLP
- Katherine Reece-Thomas, The City Law School
For more informatin contact the conference organizers, today.